Glacier Blue Kurti Plazzo Set
The kurti & plazzo is made from a soft and flowy fabric such as cotton and has a relaxed fit that drapes nicely over the body. It features a glacier blue background with a floral print in shades of red. The kurti is 3/4 sleeveless, plazzo are loose-fitting with a wide leg, making them comfortable and easy to wear allowing for ease of movement and comfort, and has a round neckline with a simple design.
Together, the kurti and plazzo pants create a beautiful outfit that is perfect for any occasion. The turquoise color is calming and serene, while the floral print adds a touch of femininity and elegance. This set is perfect for wearing to a wedding, festival, or any other special event. It can be accessorized with traditional Indian jewelry such as bangles, earrings, and a necklace to complete the look.
Your order may reach you within 2-5 business days depending on the delivery location with online payment.
As COD option is not available right now but the payment you will do while placing the order will be fully secured & safe.
GET 100 RS OFF ON CHECKOUT, USE CODE 'RAKHI100'
At Beerbani, we believe that your ethnic wear should not only reflect your culture but also showcase your personal style. Here are some styling tips to help you create stunning outfits with our kurtis:
- Pair your Beerbani kurti with matching or contrasting bottoms such as palazzos, leggings, or skirts. Experiment with different lengths and silhouettes to create diverse looks.
- Accessorize your kurti with statement jewelry such as chunky earrings, layered necklaces, or intricate bangles. Opt for traditional pieces that complement the design and colors of your kurti.
- Complete your ensemble with the right footwear. Consider traditional juttis, embellished sandals, or embroidered mojaris to add an ethnic touch to your look.
- Experiment with layering by adding a lightweight shawl, dupatta, or jacket to enhance the overall outfit. This can provide dimension and create a unique style statement.
- Don't forget to consider the occasion. Opt for more vibrant colors, intricate embroideries, and embellishments for festive celebrations, while choosing subtle and elegant
Finding the perfect fit for your Beerbani ethnic wear, including our kurtis, is essential for both comfort and style. Refer to our size guide below to determine the right size for you:
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, ensuring the measuring tape is parallel to the ground.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, which is typically the narrowest part of your waist.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
- Length: Measure from the highest point of your shoulder down to your desired length, depending on the style of the kurti.
Please note that our size chart provides general measurements. For more specific information and product measurements, please refer to the individual product pages. If you're between sizes, we recommend opting for the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Hand Washing: We recommend hand-washing your Beerbani kurtis to preserve their delicate craftsmanship. Fill a basin with lukewarm water and add a mild detergent suitable for delicate fabrics. Gently agitate the garment in the water and let it soak for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly and gently squeeze out excess water. Avoid wringing or twisting the fabric.
- Machine Washing: If you prefer using a washing machine, place your Beerbani kurti in a mesh laundry bag to protect it from tangling or snagging. Select the gentle or delicate cycle with cold water. Use a mild detergent designed for delicate fabrics. After the wash cycle is complete, remove the kurti promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- Drying: Air-dry your Beerbani kurti by laying it flat on a clean towel or hanging it on a padded hanger. Avoid direct sunlight, as it may cause fading. If necessary, reshape the garment while it is still damp to maintain its original silhouette.
- Ironing: If your Beerbani kurti requires ironing, set your iron to the appropriate temperature based on the fabric type. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact with the iron. Gently press the garment, taking care not to apply excessive heat to any embellishments or delicate details.